- Doctor of Philosophy, Higher Education Administration
College of Education, University of Florida, 2017
- Juris Doctor, Intellectual Property
State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Honors Spanish; Minor in International Translation
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, 2001
- Education Pioneers Fellowship (Intern for Operations)
Newark Legacy Charter School, Newark, New Jersey, 2015
- Education Pioneers Fellowship (Special Assistant to the General Counsel)
Victory Education Partners, New York, New York, 2014 - 2015
- Specialist in Student Rights and Responsibilities, Office of Student Affairs
Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Carbondale, Illinois, 2011 - 2012
- Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Orlando, Florida, 2008 - 2010
- Graduate Assistant, Office of the Provost
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 2007 - 2008
- Alumni Fellow and Doctoral Candidate
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 2006 - 2008; 2012 - 2016
- Staff Attorney for Agency for Healthcare Administration
State of Florida, Tallahassee, Florida, 2005 - 2006
- Intranet Webmaster for Business Services
State University of New York at Buffalo, Amherst, New York, 2002 - 2005
- Assistant University Webmaster
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Tallahassee, Florida, 1999 - 2002
- Pledge 5 Foundation
Gainesville, Florida, 2012 - 2013
Orlando, Florida, 2009 - 2010
- Walker/Ford Community Center
Tallahassee, Florida, 1998 - 2001
Research, presentations, & publications
- Heatley, Neverson. (2012). A Look at the Conduct Participation Rates of Black Males at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale (institutional report). Southern Illinois University.
- Heatley, Neverson. (2016). Analyzing Minority Enrollment at American Bar Association Accredited Law Schools Between 2004 - 2012 Using Feedback Loops (pending revisions). University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida.
- Heatley, Neverson. (2009). Bar and Academic Performance of Graduates from 2005 - 2008 (institutional report). Florida A&M University.
- Heatley, Neverson. (2007). Gratz, Grutter, and the Future of Higher Education (keynote presentation). Florida Education Fund McKnight Doctoral Fellowship Summer Meeting.
- Heatley, Neverson. (1999). Hip-Hop in Translation: An examination of the “hidden messages” in rap music (presentation). Southern Regional Honors Programs Conference.
- Heatley, Neverson. (2001). My Collegiate Life through Poetry (presentation). National Association of African-American Honors Programs Conference.
- Wood R. Craig, Deziree Elliot, Carlee Poston Escue, and Neverson-Anyjah Heatley. (2008). North Carolina School Boards Association v. Moore: A Decision Without a Solution. ELA Notes.
Articles & interviews
- Axtman, Peter. (Dec. 3, 2014). Why People Already Support a Team That’s Never Played a Game. Hudson River Blue.
- Dantica, Kimberly. (Feb. 27, 2009). College of Law Offers Knowledge, Insight and Networking Strategies on Minority Day. The FAMUAN.
- Heatley, (Neverson) Anyjah. (Feb 14, 2002). Lewis’ Indecisiveness Sours Presidential Search for Some. The FAMUAN.
- Unattributed. (2001). Fraternity Aims to Bring Diversity to Campus: Sigma Lambda Beta Colony First of its Kind at a Historically Black College, University. The FAMUAN.
- Heatley, (Neverson) Anyjah. (1997). Thank You For Opportunity To Go To College. The FAMUAN.
- Unattributed. (Jan. 18, 2008). Tom Dana Selected New Associate Dean, College of Education. University of Florida News.
- Unattributed. (Aug. 30, 2012). Grape Stompin’ 2012. Gainesville Sun.
- Zborek, Ashley. (Jan. 30, 2012). Students face the impact of drinking. Daily Egyptian.
Honors & Awards
- Barbara L. Jackson Scholar
- Florida A&M Presidential Honors Scholar
- Honors-in-the-Major Award Recipient
- McKnight Doctoral Fellow
- University of Florida Alumni Fellow
- Alpha Phi Alpha International Fraternity, Inc.
- American Bar Association
- Association for Education Finance and Policy
- Hispanic American Law Students Association
- Jessup Moot Court
- National Black Law Students Association
- National Latino Law Students Association
- Sabor Latino Latin Dance Group
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc. (Chapter Founder)
- The Third Rail (NYCFC Supporter’s Group)
- UB Law Moot Court Team